Requesting a Record

As determined by Iola Police Department policies, the Chief of Police is designated as the Records Custodian. All Records requests shall be made to the Chief of Police at the contact information provided.

Although, it is not a requirement, please use the appropriate form below depending on the type of report being requested to facilitate your request.


For questions about records requests, or to inquire if a record exists, or for any inquiries to any other record maintained by the Iola Police Department, contact the Chief of Police.

Kansas Statutes

The statutes cited in this section can be located on the Kansas Legislature website.

Related Documents