Driver & Vehicle Information

Vehicle Registration

Vehicle registrations for Iola residents can be completed by visiting the Allen County Treasurer's office located inside the Allen County Courthouse building.

Golf Cart, UTV, and Micro Truck Permits

Vehicle Permit and Inspection Form must be filled out and inspection completed by inspecting officer. Remit payment to City Clerks Office.

Driver's License Examiner's Office

Visit the Driver's License Examiner's Office for new driver's licenses, permits and renewals.

Driver's License Suspensions / Revocations

For matters concerning driver's license suspensions and revocations, you must contact the Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Vehicles.